Population and Family Planning Board of Indonesia/ Badan Kependudukan dan Keluarga Berencana Nasional (BKKBN) in collaboration with the Asian Population Association (APA) and the Johns Hopkins Centre for Communication Program (JHCCP) organized an International Webinar on Covid-19: Public health and economic perspectives.
- Video: International Webinar Covid-19: Public health and economic perspectives
- Presentation: Indonesia’s Strategy to sustain Family Planning Program during COVID-19 outbreak – Prof. Rizal Damanik, PhD, Deputy for Training, Research and Development of National Population and Family Planning Board of Indonesia (NPFPB/BKKBN)
- Presentation: Family Planning in Covid-19: Challenges and Coping Strategies Across Countries Through an SBC Lens – Uttara Bharath Kumar, Senior Technical Advisor, SBC and Capacity Strengthening at Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
- Presentation: Economic-Demographic Perspective of Covid-19: Indonesia – Aris Ananta, Asian Population Association and Faculty of Economics and Business, Unversitas Indonesia and Center for Advanced Research, Universiti Brunei Darussalam
- Discussion – Iwan Ariawan
- Comments on Aris Ananta’s presentation